We are looking for organizations to partner on an evidence-based leadership development initiative being led by Purdue University and Work Life Help, a start up with National Institutes of Health seed funding. We are looking for supervisors to participate in work-life and flexibility supportive leadership training in order to advance the science of work-life leadership development.
- Identify managers who supervise employee teams to complete 1-2 hours of on-line training at their own pace followed by brief learning activities in winter 2022
- Identify an individual to partner with us to plan the initiative in the fall
- Research team will survey managers and employees before and after the training in 2022
Benefits to your organization:
- Improved leadership capability to support employees work-life needs, manage flexibility, and increase inclusion
- Increased employee health, job satisfaction, performance
- Decreased employee turnover, absenteeism, work-family conflict
- Early access to cutting-edge training to implement flexibility and work-life policies (e.g., sick and family leave) at no cost (fully -funded by NIH)
- Obtain insights to advance leadership development priorities and talent management
- Advance your firm’s flexibility, inclusion, and work-life supportive culture
Please contact Dr. Ellen Ernst Kossek at [email protected] to schedule a time to talk with you more about this opportunity, which has no cost and a timeline that can be adapted to your business needs.